On Keeping Fit and Healthyfitness and health
Anyway, in case you are the opposite of me and wearing a triple XL wardrobe somehow bothers you, there are some weight loss tips that you can consider.
Here are some motivational tips:
· * The key to successful weight loss is consistency. Forget the all-or-nothing approach – it always backfires. So choose another route….
· * Don’t worry if you fall off the wagon, everyone does every now and then, but there is no choice other than to get back on track again. Forget starving yourself to compensate, or deciding to have a tub of ice cream for dessert because you couldn't resist the pasta for dinner.
· * Make sure you don't let one mistake bring you down. Look at yourself and instead of saying “I can't” say “I will” or “I can”
More tips for a slimmer you:
· * Never skip a meal or snack. Eating 6 small meals per day will help keep your metabolism ticking over. Leaving it too long between meals can slow down your metabolic rate, so always remember the 3 hour rule.
· *Enjoy a variety of vegetables. Think of the colors of the rainbow when you are choosing your vegetables, they all have different nutrients so having a colorful dinner plate will ensure that you get all the nutrients you need to keep you energy levels high. Go veggies!
· * Sip on water. It might sound boring, but it is a proven fact that even slight dehydration will slow your metabolism, so make sure that you sip on water throughout the day.
· * Plan your walk. Put it in your diary and make time for your walk. Everyone can find half an hour in their day. Make it a priority, and don’t forget to use your pedometer.
· * Set yourself a small weekly goal. Have your goal written down on a little card, place it next to your bed, and read it every morning. And most importantly - reward yourself!
The road to success is paved by consciously making the choice to succeed. Remember, what the mind perceive, the body can achieve!
Wishing one and all a fit and healthy body. Have a great day everyone!